Wednesday, July 23, 2014

making headway. sort of...


We make encourage the kids to try food that they think they don't like,
and remind them that they don't have to like everything they eat.
Having plenty of food to eat is a blessing;
getting food we enjoy is a bonus.
yada, yada, yada


Our power was out for several hours this afternoon and evening,
so Tyler took us to Western Sizzlin for dinner.
:-)

Lexi very proudly told me,
"I tried my green jello,
and I didn't like it, but I ate it anyways."
"Wasn't that good?" she asked, her eyes sparkling.
Brandon and I exchanged a glance.
And maybe even a quiet giggle.
"Yes, Baby. That was good."


2 comments:

  1. LOL! She's better than me...I wouldn't finish green jello. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!! That little one cracks me up!!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)