Saturday, March 29, 2014

oh yeah ~ I've still got it




I was a little worried,
when Lily requested cinnamon toast as her her birthday breakfast,
that I might not be able to make bread.
I mean,
I went from making bread at least once a week, 
to making it just a couple of times a year,
so I wasn't sure if I could still turn out lovely loaves.

I can.
;-)



(Lil's birthday isn't until tomorrow, but we'll be gone the entire day, so we celebrated today.
Her tomorrow b-day breakfast is sugar cereal...)

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

The bread looks amazing! My kids often pick sugar cereal for their birthday breakfasts, cause I won't buy it any other time.....hahahaha!

Happy Birthday to Lily!

Anonymous said...

sweet precious Lily, Happy Birthday!!
pretty wonderful bread, too!
love,
grandma

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Mmmm the glorious smell of freshly baked bread! Yes, you still have it!

Terri said...

Of course you can!!! Happy birthday beautiful Lily, I hope it was a great one! xoxo